If you are searching for those qualities and your journey has brought you here, it is our purpose to help you. As you navigate through this website, I hope that you find more than information and pictures, I hope you find Jesus!
Concord Bible Church isn’t about the people, it’s about what the Spirit and the Word of God does through its’ people. We are a group of people not unlike your-self, seeking to not just survive in life, but to thrive in life. We have found that rising above the challenges in our life can truly happen through a relationship with Jesus Christ. That relationship will hopefully jump off these pages and be evident to you or anyone else visiting...
Whether you are new to our Church, searching for a place of truth, comfort and encouragement, or part of our family already, spend sometime with us. We’re even better live! Stop on by or feel free to email us on the contact area of this website.
As you travel on your spiritual journey, may the Spirit and the Word of God speak to you powerfully today!
- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
- In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and, during this age, to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, and indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and, thus become children of God.
- That water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation.
- That the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
- That only those who are, thus, members of the true Church shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
- That Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church and that every local church has the right, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs.
- In the personal and premillennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this "Blessed Hope" has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
The Purpose of Concord Bible Church is to:
- Exalt Jesus Christ through prayer and worship
- Edify through the study and teaching of the Scriptures
- Evangelize the lost
- Engage one another in love and fellowship
- Equip the Body for discipleship and ministry